THE STATE REUNION AT SF SKETCHFEST!!!

The State reunion began yesterday with a little rehearsal at the Eureka Theater. Here’s some photos of it that I took with my iPhone.

Here’s Tom Lennon using a microphone like it’s a penis.

Old pals: Kerri Kenny and Michael Ian Black; goofing about on stage.

Kevin Allison and Michael Jann mugging for the camera a little.

Here’s David Wain, Ben Garant and Tom Lennon practicing their parts for “Porcupine Racetrack.”

Hey! There’s Joe LoTruglio looking over a script. “Hi Joe!”

And there’s Todd Holoubek and Ken Marino talking to eachother outside on the street. “Hi Guys! How’s it going?”

And here’s me and Ken Marino acting super-serious. “Why so serious you two?!”

• tonedef
    Posted January 24, 2009 at 1:25 pm

What a momentous occasion! I wish I could be there. :( Also, when you’re stuck in a booth with Michael Ian Black, tell him that a fan thinks that you’re definitely the more skilled photographer.

• Posted January 24, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Love the pics…keep them coming! THey are missing one thing though. Cats!

Black’s sweater is totally gay. Cutting edge, but in a gay way.

• Reen
    Posted January 25, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Thanks for the pics and captions, Sho. Looks like a lot of fun. I do hope we get to see some videos or something from the show eventually.

• Reen
    Posted January 25, 2009 at 4:50 pm

An observation: Kerri, although simply adorable, has a longer middle finger than ET!

• Jaime
    Posted January 26, 2009 at 11:31 am

Camille — hush yo mouth!! Besides, untrue. Look at that pretty pussycat with the ET finger. That counts.

Totally counts.

• Jaime
    Posted January 26, 2009 at 11:36 am

Yay Y’all! I love knowing awesome things, though it just makes me depressed that I have to do the outside-in thing, like a little scrappy but downtrodden orphan with my nose tweaked up against the glass at the pet store, peering in with Precious Moments eyes at the playing kitties and a rumbly tumbly. Awww, free ticket? ;p

Congrats!

• Posted January 26, 2009 at 3:15 pm

At the panel discussion, Wain showed a doodle of the tentative name for The State.. assuming the daisy chain was your work, is there any chance you can post that up in your drawings section?

• Chloe
    Posted January 28, 2009 at 6:43 pm

You and Ken make a beautiful couple.

• Saraah Lijaat
    Posted April 12, 2009 at 9:54 pm

It’s amazing- Joe LoTruglio really doesn’t look like he’s aged a bit since ’93.

As for you, Mike…. you’re like a good wine; you just keep getting better with time, my friend- better with time.

• Posted July 21, 2009 at 1:44 pm

I’m to be on that list one day, though!