Tim strikes a pose (as Louise looks on)

Tim has major league ‘tude.

• Reen
    Posted December 13, 2008 at 1:40 pm

Haha! He sure enough does have ‘tude. TO SPARE. That expression is hilarious.

It’s that shiny tuxedo coat he’s donning. And poor sweet Louise, left pale and shrinking in his wake.

• Posted December 13, 2008 at 4:02 pm

I LOVE it and you should frame this one. You also need to post one with all three of you.

This is my cat. She’s a real fair weather bitch and will probably shred my legs when she sees I posted a pic of her with an eye booger.

• Susanna
    Posted December 14, 2008 at 2:34 am

America’s Next Top Cat.

• Posted December 14, 2008 at 11:37 pm

oh my god. hahaha. im not even kidding, but that looks like Tyra the Cat, not gonna lie. also, i’m not sure where else to write this, but i believe you were definitely the funniest last night in LA for the last Stella tour. great job by all three of you, plus Tom Lennon & Joe LoTruglio! it was nice meeting you & Michael again as well.

• Steph
    Posted December 15, 2008 at 2:37 am

My cat, evil betty, has a crush on tim. She started purring when she saw tim. Puppy love.

• Jaime
    Posted December 15, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Louise is quite the voyeur. Is this like, Tim is the overachieving “interesting” sibling, and Louise is the quiet “in the shadow” sibling? Awwww, what about Louise? Don’t let her shrink!

However, Tim does cast quite a shadow — I bet he does quite a turn on the catwalk (get it? I worked in cats. Since you love them). Love the picture. Of cats. More. . . cats. Yup.

• Jaime
    Posted December 16, 2008 at 10:12 am

By the way — congrats on not losing your wallet! Haha. As I have said elsewhere, I’ve lost mine twice this week. Lost it Thursday, picked it up Friday, then lost it again Sunday, and just got it back yesterday. Teach me your ways please.

• Sally
    Posted December 17, 2008 at 8:38 pm

I live in North Carolina; one of my best friends lives in Cleavland OH. Several weeks ago I told her about the Stella show at The House of Blues & asked her to go see it so I could live vicariously through her since there aren’t any shows I can get to.
    About a week later, I asked her if she had gotten tickets; she hadn’t and said she’d probally be more motivated to get them if “the real guys” were going to be there. I was like…what?
    She was under the impression that the Stella tour is like a touring Broadway show and said something like, “If Phantom of the Opera played in Cleavland, Michael Crawford wouldn’t be the lead. They’re famous, they’re not going to be in a show here”.
    So I assured her that Joe Blow wouldn’t be playing the part of Michael Showalter. Turns out that was the motivation she needed, got tickets, saw the show & said it was really funny.
    Just wanted to share that story & say that you guys should try to do a show in NC, for real!!

• Kristina
    Posted December 17, 2008 at 11:56 pm

Your cat’s name is the same as my middle name. Louise, not Tim.

You need to post pics of you WITH them!

• Georgina
    Posted May 20, 2009 at 11:41 pm

That pose has a definite Rihanna vibe to it.

• Lauren
    Posted June 12, 2009 at 4:50 pm

This looks like the cover of a rap cd.